Sunday, December 22, 2013

100th Post

Guys, this is my 100th post! How exciting.

The holidays are so busy. I don't think they've ever been as busy for me as they were this year. 

I finished up everything at the theater on Thursday and Friday. Yesterday I packed up my car and drove the ten hours to Baltimore which, given how things could've gone, went really well. Last night my sister and I watched How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Today I slept in and then unpacked my car and went to CVS with my mom.

I'm looking forward to taking it slow for a little while. Caitlin, my mom, and I are going to the mall tomorrow to finish up some Christmas shopping, and I need to get to the Post Office to send off Alex's present. I also need to do some serious wrapping of presents (which really may involve bags and tissue paper most of the time..) and go through all of my stuff again. As much as the idea of moving somewhere permanently scares me, it would be nice to not have to pack my life into my car every 3-9 months.

Things will be changing a little come January, but I'll make that announcement soon. For now, everyone enjoy their families and the holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment