Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 2013 Ipsy Bag

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

Today I have my December Ipsy bag to share with you.

This month's theme was "Celebration." This bag looked like this:


And in the bag I got:

Nicka K nail polish in Classic Taupe
I love nail polish, and I've been super into neutrals lately. I'm excited about this, even if I won't get to try it for a few months.

Nyx Extra Creamy Lipstick in Ceto (546)

I'm not really into lipstick, but this seems like a pretty, wearable color.

Pop Beauty eyeshadow trio in Naturall Bare


This is what I'm most excited about. I was really hoping to get the Naturally Bare trio, and I'm really looking forward to trying it out.


Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Flustered

This is quite a color! I'm interested in it, but I'll have to be careful with it. It's really bright and pigmented which is great!

I was also supposed to get a Mirabella eyeshadow brush, but I realized it wasn't in my bag. I'm not too worried about it, though.

What do you think of this month's bag? I'm really excited about it!

Hope you guys have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment