Monday, December 30, 2013

What I Got for Christmas

Because my family is spread out, I'll probably end up with a part two of this because we haven't opened presents with my dad's side of the family yet. This isn't everything, but these are some of my favorite gifts I've received so far.

Kate Spade Gold & Turquoise Hoops

Tarte Stop & Stare eyeliner and mascara set

Tarte Thoughtful Treasures kit

Kate Spade Crossbody Bag


Express Houndstooth Infinity Scarf

Keurig K-Cup Carousel

Plus, I got a gift card to Ulta and one to Starbucks which I'm very excited about. My mom and sister and I also went after-Christmas shopping, so I now own a new pair of Lucky jeans and a down coat from Eddie Bauer.

What exciting things did you get for the holidays? Look for an announcement on Wednesday and part two of What I Got for Christmas coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment