Tuesday, December 10, 2013

There's a fine, fine line

Sorry that I was MIA on Friday. I meant to post, but the end of this week and into the weekend has been really busy and emotionally insane, so I never got around to it.

I spent the first three days of last week working on a mailing, and then Thursday everything exploded with the website, so I had to work really hard to get us to a point where we could launch on Monday. We also started our second weekend of shows on Thursday, so I was dealing with that at the same time.

Dawn gave me Friday night off, but I ended up staying up way too late and then everything in my life exploded. I did not get a lot of sleep.

Saturday I worked all day which was probably a blessing in disguise because sitting around would've made me feel worse. We did two shows, and I finished up my website stuff in between. Once again, I ended up staying up way too late, but I got to sleep in a bit. On Sunday, I picked up our box office manager from the airport in Portland, took a short nap, and tried to distract myself from my life for the rest of the day.

These next couple of weeks before my contract ends are going to be busy and probably rough, so I'll try to keep up with this as much as I can. Right now, I have very little energy for anything I don't have to do.

My soul is tired, you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment