Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Nail of the Week 11/17, 11/24, & 12/1

Well, I've been slacking a bit on posting these, so today I bring you three NOTW to catch up!


Two weeks ago, I wore Julep's Marion, and I love this color. It's described as "smoky blue with silver shimmer." It does have a fairly subtle shimmer that my camera wouldn't pick up, and it makes it even more beautiful. I think the denim blue color is just gorgeous, and it had ridiculous wear time.


For Thanksgiving week I tried out the new Revlon Parfumerie polish in Autumn Spice. While I absolutely LOVED the color, I could do without the smell. I didn't realize just how much I put my hands near my face until I had this on, and the smell definitely started to make me feel ill after a while. I tried to do some triangle detailing on my middle and ring fingers with the Covergirl Hunger Games Collection polish in Seared Bronze. It didn't work out well, and the colors didn't contrast enough for it to really be worth it, but Seared Bronze is an amazing color. Gold with multi-dimensional, rainbow shimmer? Sign me up! I'm excited to wear it as a full mani.



I've been having some problems with my nails lately because it got pretty cold and dry really fast. My nails hate it. I had four of my nails break in a span of 24 hours, so that's why they're so short. This week, I went very subtle and neutral with Covergirl's Non-Stop Stone. It's a great greige (grey/beige) color, perfect for the workplace or a simple, classy look. It doesn't really show here, but it's a very cozy color. It's a really warm grey, and I love that about it.

What have you been wearing on your nails lately? Do you stick to trends or do you go for whatever?


No comments:

Post a Comment