Saturday, December 14, 2013

The most wonderful time of the year

Hi guys!

I know this is really late, but honestly, my life hasn't been that exciting lately. I felt the need to update you all on what's been happening in my life this week, though, so here goes:

Our Box Office Manager came for a few days to set up next season in our system so we can sell tickets. It was really great to see him and spend some time with him. We didn't know each other well over the summer, but I always enjoyed spending time with him when he was around. Plus, it was nice to talk to someone who's in the same boat as me with stuff and to have someone else in the office.

On Wednesday night Ryan and I drove to Portland to see a TAM alumni in The Santaland Diaries which is based on a David Sedaris story, and it was hilarious. Dusty is ridiculously talented, and he knows who I am, so that was pretty cool.

I spent Thursday and Friday working on my Marketing plan, ad renewals, and our End of the Year video. I'm actually hoping for a snow day on Monday so I can just work on it from home instead of going into the office. Everyone says it's not going to happen though. Oh well. Only one more week!

Today I slept WAY in and then went to Ulta and Target to almost completely finish up my Christmas shopping. I still have to buy something for my dad's girlfriend, but that requires me getting to The Body Shop, and the closest one is half an hour away. I'll do that once I get back to Baltimore since we're not doing Christmas with them until my sister and I get to Florida after New Years anyway.

At Ulta I picked up Nail Envy for my mom and some replacement foundation and powder for me. I also caved at the last minute and bought myself a mini The Body Shop Satsuma body butter. Seriously, the scent is amazing. Then at Target I bought gift supplies (tissue paper, bags, cards), a frame for my aunt's picture, and some gloves and a headband because it is COLD here.

I'm looking forward to going home and getting some time to relax. Hope everyone's holiday season is going well!


No comments:

Post a Comment