Sunday, December 8, 2013

Five Products I've Emptied

It's time for another in my "Products I've Used Up" series. No makeup products this time, but some stuff I use daily and love a lot.


1. Secret Outlast Deodorant in Completely Clean


I love this deodorant. It smells lovely, and although it does not protect against odor for 48 hours, it works well. 


2. Elf Mist and Set Spray


This was the second bottle of this that I've gone through, and I still love it. I think it helps keep my makeup on my face way better than any of the high end brands I've tried. For only $3, you can't beat that!


3. Onyx Professional 100% Pure Acetone


I've had this giant bottle for a while now, but once I started wearing polish on a regular basis, I went through it pretty quickly. I prefer pure acetone for removing polish (plus when I get gel manicures it's the only way to get it off!) and this is really cheap for how much product you get.


4. Origins Super Spot Remover Acne Gel


I bought this as a birthday gift for myself from Sephora, and I really liked it. I was concerned about the size of it, but all the reviews said it lasted a long time. While I wouldn't consider less than three months a long time, I did enjoy using this. Eventually, it fell victim to every acne product I use and became less effective at clearing my skin. I liked it, but I wouldn't repurchase it anytime soon.


5. L'Oreal Everstyle Curl Activating Mousse


This is my go-to curl mousse because it's the only drugstore brand I know of that is alcohol free. I've been using it for a while, and I really like it. I think it smells nice, and it definitely helps my hair curl and not frizz. The only downside is that sometimes it's a little hard for me to find. I don't know if that's because it's so popular that it's always sold out or that stores just don't order very much of it.

What products have you guys used up lately? Anything I should try? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment