Friday, December 20, 2013

Scent Love

Hey guys! Just a quick update to give some scent love to new things I've picked up lately that smell SO good.

Recently Bath and Body Works was having a 2 for $22 sale on their three-wick candles. I'm not normally a candle person, but I've somehow gotten it into my head that I need some. So I picked these guys up!


The first is the Fresh Balsam candle. I wanted something that smelled like Christmas, and though it's not really pine, it smells like lovely green things. It's described as such: The invigorating aroma of evergreen woods on a clear, fall morning features crisp eucalyptus, fir needles and cedarwood musk notes.


I think they're sold out of the 3-wick version of this because I can't find it on their website, but this candle is AMAZING. It's what I've been burning since I got it because it smells like cuddles. I know that sounds weird, but this candle reminds me of cuddling up with a guy. It's description says: Wrap yourself in a warm blend of bergamot, mahogany and a veil of musk.

The last scent I've been loving is the Satsuma scent from The Body Shop. Because I couldn't help myself the last time I went to Ulta, I picked up the mini body butter of it.

It's very tangy and citrusy, which I love. Plus, everything on The Body Shop's website is half off right now. The honey scent is really nice too. That's what I chose for all of my Christmas gifts.

Speaking of which, I'll be doing a "Beauty Things I Bought for Christmas" post soon! So keep an eye out for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment