Thursday, December 26, 2013

May your days be merry and bright..

I hope everyone had a good Christmas!

We had a rather unconventional one. We went out to brunch at Regis, opened presents, and then took a Christmas nap. I watched Live from Lincoln Center specials on Audra McDonald and Kristin Chenoweth. Then Caitlin and I watched a movie called Mozart's Sister. It was a quiet Christmas, but good nonetheless.

It's been a weird holiday season. One of my best friends from high school got married and one of my friends' mother passed away on the same day. The beginning and the end of this crazy adventure we call life.

I've been spending a lot of time with my sister watching Christmas movies and just generally hanging out. Next week we take the 13 hour drive down to Florida to see our dad (and my kitties!)

Until then, however, there's lots of shopping and errands to do!

And, in case anyone's interested, here's the video I made for TAM before I left:




No comments:

Post a Comment