Saturday, June 22, 2013

I meant to post earlier, but it's been a rough day.

I'm having some personal things happening, and it's really wearing me down.

The good news is The Velveteen Rabbit opens tonight! We did our final dress earlier, and it seems like it's going to be a pretty good show. It's only 50 minutes, so the tech process was very easy and went very smoothly. And now the show opens and will run until my birthday (with all the other shows in rep).

My view from the booth!

In Toad news, it's Beka's 21st birthday tomorrow, so we're having an opening night celebration/21st birthday party here tonight. Beth and I made a cake, and Beth bought alcohol and mixers. Beka's not a drinker, but she did say she'd drink at least some tonight. I probably will too to keep me from thinking about my life.

Tomorrow Amadi, Beth, and I are going to set off to buy me and Amadi bathing suits since we have a company party on Monday and neither of us owns one.

Other than that, it's been pretty quiet. I've had some time off because the show's opening and tech wasn't until the night, so Beth and I went grocery shopping, and I read and relaxed. We're *fingers crossed* hopefully getting a new router soon, so the internet won't be so awful.

I'm sure there are some of you who are as upset about Google Reader dying as I am. I've been trying out replacements, and I have to say, I really haven't liked any of them. I'm a creature of habit, so I wanted something that was as close to Google Reader as it could be. I tried Feedly; I tried Bloglovin, and I tried Netvibes. I probably looked into others, but finally yesterday I found something I could live with. It's called The Old Reader, and it was made in homage to Google Reader. It has a crappy name, but if you're looking for a replacement that's almost a clone, I'd suggest it.

I've gotten some new and exciting things, so I will post about those as soon as I can get pictures taken. I think it's kind of funny that my beauty posts are all lined up, but it's the personal posts I have issues with sometimes. There's just not all that much to report!

But never fear! I will find something to talk about! Even if it's not that exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment