Friday, June 28, 2013

June 2013 Ipsy Bag

I accidentally forgot to change my address on my Ipsy this month, so mine was a little slower getting to me, as it had to be sent twice! But, it's finally here, and while I haven't actually tried anything yet, I figured I could at least post about it!
The stock picture on ipsy.com
 I already knew what was in my bag by the time I got it, minus the colors. So here's my haul!
Starlooks Lip Pencil in Tickle Me Pink

JCat Eyelashes and Glue

Nyx Cream Blush in Tea Rose

JCat Sparkling Cream Palette in Volta
Cailyn Gel Eyeliner in Iron

I'll be honest, I'm not the most excited about this month's bag. I don't use lip pencils or false eyelashes, so I'm trying to trade those away, as well as the eyeshadow palette because I don't do sparkle eyeshadow. I am interested in trying the cream blush because I've heard really awesome things about Nyx (I'm still trying to get my hands on their matte lip gloss in Buenos Aires - Ulta was sold out!), and while I've never done gel eyeliner, I've lusted after winged eyeliner for a while, so I'm going to need to play around with it and see if I can make it work for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment