Monday, June 3, 2013

Welcome to the Jungle

Hello and welcome!

This blog is going to be a little bit different for me. I'm combining two things I've really come to love a lot: beauty and theater.

So, some background about me!

I'm Liz. I was born and raised in Tallahassee, FL. I spent the first two years of college at New College in Sarasota, FL and the last two and a half at Plymouth State University in Plymouth, NH. I graduated in December with a BA in Theater Arts with a concentration in Theatre Design/Technology and an emphasis in Sound.

Since then, I've been hanging out in Baltimore, MD trying to figure out my life. I was looking into grad school and internships and basically any experience I could get that would get me closer to my ultimate goal: to work as a sound designer at a theatre somewhere in the US. While I was working that part out, I got really into the beauty community. I have a core group of Youtubers who I watch religiously, and I'm following a bunch more blogs. I'm especially into nail polish, but I love reading about all cosmetics and skin/hair care products.

So this blog is a combination of those things. I just relocated to Monmouth, ME for the summer for a sound internship with the Theatre at Monmouth. There will be more on that tomorrow. For now, I just wanted to introduce myself and say welcome. This is a new venture, and hopefully I can keep at it. And maybe have a little fun along the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment