Monday, June 17, 2013

Toad Hall Adventuring!

Yesterday I had an unexpected day off, so my roommate Beth and our housemate Sara and I went on an adventure! First we went to Ulta. It was my first Ulta experience (despite wanting to go FOREVER) and it was marvelous. I wanted to buy the whole store. But I didn't! Instead, I got these things:


Back left we have the Ulta brand fragrance mist in Fresh Lilac (these were 2 for $10, so Beth and I each got one), to its right is the Joico Curl Activating Spray, and back right is the Alba Hibiscus Facial Toner. Then in front is a Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya (I've been looking for this one for a while) and the Ulta brand Brilliant Color lip gloss in apricot.

After Ulta we hopped over to Target because Sara wanted some sunglasses and a yoga mat. We ended up in the pajama/lingerie section, and somehow decided that we wanted to make pajama pants. So, we looked up the nearest Joann's and headed that way. We took way too long looking at fabric, but eventually we left with fabric, elastic, thread, and a pattern.

Which, after dinner and a movie, we took to the Costume Shop and made pants!

Sara and Beth hard at work!

The finish product! I'm on the right.

After we finished, Beth, Sara's roommate Amadi, and I watched Aladdin which was an awesome throwback to my childhood. Today I'm working on getting things done that have been on my list for a while. I finally cleaned by area, and I feel much better about things. I also Skyped with my former roommate Alissa for an hour and a half or so to catch up. Hopefully I'll have more theater things to report soon, but as of now, it's been pretty quiet. The Velveteen Rabbit opens this week though, and I think we're all looking forward to that!


No comments:

Post a Comment