Saturday, June 29, 2013

June Favorites

It's the end of June! (Well, now the beginning of July..) and it's time to talk about what I've been loving this month! So let's jump right in!

Victoria's Secret Body Splash in Fresh & Clean


I've recently rediscovered this fragrance, and I'm loving it all over again. Beth has the Fun and Fearless scent, and it made me want to use mine. I really like Victoria Secret's scents, because I feel like they're not super duper girly (or at least, you can find some that aren't) but they stick around well, and I feel like they're pretty light too.

Ulta Nail Polish in Pinata Yada Yada


This product isn't even technically mine, so I might be cheating by including it, but I used this polish for accent nails over a Selena Gomez polish (that's coming in another post) and I fell in love. Beth picked this up 2 for 1 at Ulta when we went, and I'm definitely picking some up the next time we go. I have never been a glitter fan for my own nails. I love it on others, but I never liked it for me. This might be the polish to change that. 

Warm eyeshadows

This isn't a specific product, but lately I've been going for warmer reds and oranges and pinks with my eyeshadow looks. Maybe it's because the weather has been pretty dreary lately, but I've been gravitating toward them, even though I've never been one for those colors with my red hair.

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner in Nude



I bought this last month, but I only really started using it consistently this month. It was one of those things that many of my Youtubers raved about, so I decided to try it. I use it in my waterline, and I really love how it helps to brighten up my eyes. I don't necessarily believe it's waterproof because it doesn't stick around all that long, but I at least like looking bright eyed in the morning, when I first put it on.

Candy Crush Saga


I admit, I have been sucked in. I remember people playing this back in the Fall semester, but it never interested me. Then one day, while I was in Baltimore doing nothing, I decided to try it, and now I'm hooked. I got Beth hooked, and we've pretty much been playing non-stop. It's addictive in the way that even once you want to stop playing, you feel like you have to keep playing. I'm on level 65 now, so I'm moving along pretty steadily.


The Dive from Clausen's Pier by Ann Packer



I bought this from the Monmouth Library's book sale for $.50, and I'm really enjoying it so far. I originally bought it because I thought it was by Ann Patchett (I obviously didn't look very hard) but it sounded interesting, so I decided to give it a try. It's not anything like what I thought it'd be, but I'd recommend it none the less.

Honey Nut Cheerios Medley Crunch


I was really hesitant to get this the first time I saw it, but it turned out to be absolutely amazing. They don't sell it in family boxes, so I honestly buy two boxes at a time. I thought the flakes and o's would be a weird combination, but I'm so in love with this cereal. If you like such things, do yourself a favor and try it!

Hannaford Mango Peach juice

I couldn't find a picture of this, but I finished my most recent bottle of this today, and it's still delicious. I saw it at Alex's house when I visited her, so I picked some up for myself. I've had it by itself and as a mixer, and it works great both ways. Plus, it's only 80 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment